DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The 2019 Netflix US Film & TV Rate Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Accurately value feature film and television content in the United States with unprecedented access to exclusive SVOD licensing rate cards and terms.
The 2019 Netflix US Rate Report includes findings regarding the SVOD Licensing Agreement between Netflix, Inc. and a United States-based film and television studio that was initially executed in 2006 and extended several times through at least December 2018. The SVOD Licensing Agreement has been amended over forty times to add new content and to update terms, definitions, and rate cards.
The SVOD Licensing Agreement grants Netflix a non-exclusive license to transmit selected film and television content in the United States.
The licensing rates provided in the report cover a range of dates, most of the rate cards were effective from 2014 through 2018.
In an industry where content is king; Netflix has worn the crown in recent years thanks to the programming libraries from the major studios. Netflix added 1.7 million US subscribers in the first quarter of 2019, but only expects to add 300,000 new subscribers from April to June. As of May 2019, Netflix has around 150 million global subscribers, of which 60 million are located in the US.
Expand your understanding of the world’s largest streaming market with sought-after licensing rates from Netflix. The 2019 Netflix US Rate Report delivers unmatched financials to help you accurately value film and television content.
The Netflix US Rate Report provides licensing rate cards for the following film categories:
- First Run Feature
- Second Window Feature
- Recent Library Feature (Tiers AAA, A, B, C)
- Library Feature (Tiers AAA, A, B, C)
- Current and Premium Made-For-TV Film
- Current and Direct-To-Video Film
- Made-For-TV Film
- Direct-To-Video Film
- The Netflix US Rate Report provides licensing rate cards for the following television categories
- Current Series
- Premium Catalog Series
- Catalog Series (Tier A, B, C & Animated)
- Catalog Miniseries
- + Specific Case Studies
Gain Access to SVOD Rate Cards for the Following Film & Television Content:
- Film: First Run Features
- Film: Second Window Features
- Film: Recent Library Features (Tier AAA, A, B, C)
- Film: Library Features (Tier AAA, A, B, C)
- Film: Current Made-For-TV Film
- Film: Current Direct-To-TV Film
- Film: Made-For-TV Film
- Film: Direct-To-TV Film
- Television: Current Series (1 Hour)
- Television: Current Series (1/2 Hour)
- Television: Premium Current Series (1/2 Hour)
- Television: Premium Catalog Series (1/2 Hour) (A, B, C, Animated)
- Television: Catalog Series (1/2 Hour) (A, B, C, Animated)
- Television: Catalog Miniseries
- Television: Specific Series Case Studies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rlvcy1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Televisions and Television Services , Video on Demand