DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Interactive Internet TV Shows: A decade of Innovation in Interactive Programming” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
An exciting and competitive new market is opening up for interactive Internet TV shows as Netflix, YouTube, Walmart’s Eko and the BBC are commissioning innovative productions for international audiences. The main focus is on the US and UK markets, plus key global productions and series from Australia, Brazil, Germany and China. But creating and commissioning interactive TV shows is challenging. So how can you most effectively inform your own creative vision for developing original interactive productions?
This special new report looks at what it takes to make an interactive TV production. Interactive Internet TV Shows: A decade of innovation in interactive programming, provides a unique analysis of more than 50 interactive TV, Web and mobile productions from 2007 to the present, all in one comprehensive publication.
The report is based on the author’s ongoing research into interactive production across multiple genres and formats, including drama, comedy, reality, factual, social issues, talent shows, children’s programming, Web video, live action and animation.
Key Topics Covered:
Each show has its own profile, with essential information about:
- Key innovative and interactive features: different approaches to viewer interaction, including branching storylines, alternative views of stories, interaction with characters, gameplay, real-life events and Transamerica content.
- Screenshots of user interfaces for interaction.
- Commissioning and production companies.
- Funding, commercial models, brands and sponsorship, product integration and branded content.
- Premiere date, episode length, number of seasons and episodes, broadcast schedule.
- Production budget.
- Details on how a show was commissioned and produced, its target audience, distribution and viewing figures.
- ABC Family
- Bayerischer Rundfunk
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
- Eko (backed by WalMart)
- Network Ten
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o8wex0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Video on Demand